|# of Positions:||1|
Your role will be to work with the product development team to develop and provide customer solutions, provide product support expertise and to help ensure the quality of product updates and maintenance fixes.
- A Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of working software development experience.
- Working experience collaborating effectively with various groups and team members including external, remote teams and customers.
- Programming experience using Java, C and C++ on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Proven experience working with large and complex server software systems on multiple OS platforms but most importantly Windows and Linux.
- Candidate will demonstrate a history of trouble-shooting enterprise products and environments, attention to detail, ability to handle shifting priorities, changing directions and multi-tasking.
- Experience with Java and Java technologies such as J2EE, Apache Tomcat, Service Oriented Architecture, and Web Services.
- Excellent technical and communication skills and a proactive, customer-oriented approach when troubleshooting problems and resolving issues related to product, process and tools.
- Enterprise system and application skills with setup and configuration of server applications and various Operating System platforms including Windows, Linux and Unix.
- Proficient with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experience with various script languages such as: Python, Perl, Unix shell scripts and Java script.
- Networking (protocol stack) knowledge; familiar with application layer protocol such as HTTP, FTP, SMTP, and POP3.
- Experience with system and diagnostic tools and technologies such as networking monitoring, performance monitoring
- Skills in analysis of diagnostics such as system logs and system memory dumps.
- Past experience working on security related applications.
- Understanding of virtualization and cloud computing concepts and technology.
- For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 004-063-HTG” in the subject line.
|Note:||We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Note:||All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.|