|Title:||Senior Performance Tester
|Job Location:||Ottawa, ON||Job Number:||004-072-HTG|
Who are we and what do we do?
Well our name says it all! Our focus is the "High Tech Sector" because we believe in joining forces with companies that CREATE (Genesis). Founded in 2008, High Tech Genesis Inc. (HTG) is a group of specialists and consultants working in various environments.
For instance, we are focussed in creating software that is used to effectively "build" the cloud. We don't just deploy applications there, we create software that Cloud Service Providers use to build out their infrastructure. Our network engineers provide infrastructure consulting to teach developers how their product is going to be used in the field. Our team has a history of developing security products themselves and are creating security features in existing products.
We're rapidly growing and looking for more people who share our passion for creating something new every day.
What will you be working on?
On this project you'll be working with a team that has become a market leader in hybrid cloud security, network defense, small business security, and endpoint security. Joining this particular group means you're team-oriented, possess the ability to wear multiple hats, can think on your feet and are continuously innovating to stay one step ahead of the bad guys.
As a Senior Performance Tester, your role will be to design and implement high quality software capabilities for data center and cloud-based systems. We don't expect to find someone that is a perfect match, but ideally, you'd have some experience with:
- Preferably 6 years of software development experience
- Product development on both Windows and Linux OS platforms
- Highly proficient C and C++ programming languages and experience with Java and J2EE technologies
- Working with server software systems
- Proficient in Java and technologies such as J2EE, Apache Tomcat, Service Oriented Architecture, and Web Services.
- Proficient with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with socket programming and system programming
- Understanding of virtualization and cloud computing concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with systems based on software as a service model
- Networking (protocol stack) knowledge
- Familiar with application layer protocol such as HTTP, FTP, SMTP, and POP3.
- Knowledge of security or system management platform and SIEM
What's it like working on our team?
We work with some of the largest high-tech companies, on cutting edge projects, to help them bring their products to market. Not only do we create awesome technology with awesome technology, our leadership knows what leading a rapid growth consulting company is like, and we treat our people like our biggest asset and differentiator; because they are.
We believe in a workplace with great work ethics, where we truly enjoy what we are doing and the diversity of those we work with. All while having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously! If you are genuinely excited about contributing to our success, we'd love to hear from you.
What can I expect when I submit my application?
We will review your application and either schedule a conversation with you or let you know that we're passing on your candidacy within 5 business days.
What does the interview process involve?
The first step is a conversation with one of our Recruiters. They'll ask you a few questions and answer any questions you may have. From there, we'll provide an opportunity for those that exhibit a high potential to be successful to demonstrate their technical capabilities and talk shop with some of our engineers and leaders.
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 004-072-HTG”
in the subject line.
|Note:||We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Note:||All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada..|