|Title:||Senior Reliability Engineer - R & D
|Job Location:||Quebec City, QC||Job Number:||020-043-HTG|
We're looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer to be responsible for identifying potential reliability product failure modes, mitigation plans and evaluation of long-term product reliability and qualification. You will have to interact closely with the other members of the HSPC group, internal R&D groups. You will also act as a mentor to train the junior engineers of the reliability team.
Requirements and qualifications:
- A bachelor degree in engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of experience in a technology oriented and product development environment.
- Experience and/or knowledge in the following fields are assets: high-speed integrated photonic components, assembly and FMEA of photonic components, InP and SiP material systems;
- Team player with a strong leadership and the ability to develop strong relationships in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Ability to effectively organize work in a multi-tasks and fast-paced environment strongly driven by product development schedule
- Understand the technical challenges of the projects in order to make the best decisions/compromises;
- You must be rigorous, be well organized and structured, have sense of initiative and a strong desire for innovation and problem solving;
- Ability to clearly communicate (synthesis) in a proactive and solutions-focused manner;
- Excellent communications skills in English and French (written and oral).
- Develop a clear understanding of the integrated photonic components to identify known and potential reliability failure modes of the photonic components and elaborate mitigation plans.
- Work with design teams to implement the elaborated solutions;
- Execute the reliability studies of failure modes. This includes understanding appropriate accelerated ageing testing conditions, specifying and acquiring required test equipment where necessary and organizing building of appropriate samples;
- Define and execute reliability and qualification test plans per industry and internal requirements to evaluate product long-term reliability;
- Monitor, document and communicate advancements and raise potential issues that may have influence on target specs, schedule and budget;
- Participate and organize design reviews, ensure documentation and follow-up;
- Act as the technical leader and advisor for reliability know-how where your expertise is required;
- Be responsible for the coaching and development of junior team members to optimize their performance and skills.
- Work with design and process experts to identify actions to eliminate or mitigate failure modes from devices intended as product;
For more information and to apply email: Resumes@HighTechGenesis.com and include “Job code: 020-043-HTG
|Note:||We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Note:||All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.|